The MaxFunction Panel provides insights into the changes and interruptions in your body's functions and processes. This panel looks at 80 genes associated with methylation, detoxification, oxidative stress, neurotransmitters, brain health, vitamins and much more, helping you understand your risks and achieve your health goals.
- About the product
- Genes that are tested
- Related Symptoms
- What's included
- Sample Collection
Get the most comprehensive lab report with actionable steps for your health
Trusted and designed by nutritionally minded physicians from around the world, our MaxFunction Panel tests for 80 different genetic variations that influence every aspect of your health.
Using a simple and non-invasive cheek swab, this is the safest, has the fastest turnaround time, most comprehensive, and most affordable test on the market.
With the MaxFunction, you will receive an easy-to-understand but detailed, 15-page report about important aspects of your health. Each page will explain dietary changes, potential vitamin recommendations, and realistic lifestyle changes specific to your individual needs based on cutting edge scientific research.
- Important nutrients like Folate, B12, and Vitamins A and D
- Possible Risk factors with different vitamins
- Detoxification for hormones, chemicals and heavy metals
- Insecticide Sensitivity
- Antioxidant production and recycling in the body (Glutathione)
- Response to inflammation stimuli
- Neurotransmitters and brain health
- Histamine production and breakdown
- Energy and overall production
- Blood clotting and iron metabolism
- Follow up lab testing specific to you
- Methylation and more
- This test does contain MTHFR, COMT, CBS, MAO-A and many more.
For our customers in Canada: Please note that we are unable to supply pre-paid return labels for Canadian ordrs. However, you will find detailed instructions on how to arrange your return shipping within the kit provided.p>
Who should be tested
The recommendations in the MaxFunction Panel are designed to help offset genetic tendencies in metabolic pathways that are important to the function of our cells and bodies. Those individuals who wish to optimize and improve how their body functions, the MaxFunction test is right for you!
All MaxGen Labs reports are designed to safely recommend custom diet, vitamin supplementation and lifestyle recommendations. They do not diagnose or treat disease; however, the recommendations have helped thousands of people improve their health with many reporting significant improvements in certain conditions. Please discuss any changes with you make with your Physician.
*If you are looking for MTHFR testing, we highly recommend the MaxFunction or TheWorks! panels.
These are associated with the following genes:
- CBS 360
- CBS 699
- DAO (AOC1)
- Factor 5
- MTHFR A1298C
- MTHFR C677T
- Prothrombin (F2)
- VDR TAQ
The testing kit includes the following:
- Sterile Buccal Swab
- Return vial with a non-toxic preservative to ensure the quality of DNA during transit.
- Pre-Paid return label to ship your sample back. (Only available for orders in the United States. International orders will include detailed instructions)i>
- Detailed instruction Sheet
CLIA Certified Labs
MaxGen Lab tests meet the requirements and are certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) regulations.
Our reports are designed by seasoned practicing physicians using peer-reviewed research and trusted by physicians worldwide.
Our customer accounts have bank-grade encryption and the highest level of protection to ensure your data is safe and accessible only to you.
Easy To Understand
You can easily get a clear picture on your health because our test results are simple to understand.
The report you'll receive is specifically created just for you.